Our in depth knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements ensures our clients remain compliant and have a full understanding of the potential liabilities and methods for mitigation before undertaking a development project. Based on these discussions, Barlon then proceeds with the optimal route to balance costs and desired outcomes with the need to protect on-site personnel, the public and the environment.
Barlon helps clients navigate the regulatory and approval system through consultation, application review and submission, monitoring and reporting. Our consultants and engineers have the experience and knowledge in all applicable regulatory requirements and technical processes to ensure the efficient completion of your shallow, deep, sweet or sour oil and gas project.
Our regulatory experience includes but is not limited to:
- Alberta Energy Regulator (AER) Directive 83 Frac Communication Mitigation Plan
- AER Directive 51 & G5 Disposal Well Regulatory Support (Technical, Operational & AER Submissions)
- Oil & Gas Commission Submissions (OGC)
- H2S Release Rate Calculations & Evaluations
- Emergency Planning Zone Modeling & Determination
- Geological and Engineering Well File Review and Appraisal
- Site Specific Liability Assessments (SSLA)
- Well License Applications
- Flare Dispersion Modeling & Permitting
- Licensee Liability Rating (LLR) & Liability Management Rating
- Inactive Well Compliance Program
- Pre-Development Approvals